…dedicated to raising awareness of Myasthenia Gravis.
My wish is that, at least once in this month, each one of us will tell someone else about Myasthenia Gravis,
… a rare, chronic, autoimmune
neuromuscular disorder for which there is no cure.
Become part of their hope
Let’s find time to reassure those seeking a diagnosis that we want to be part of their hope …our encouragement takes only as much time as to read this site, while we drink one coffee together!
Our effort to learn so we can introduce MG to someone who never has heard of it, like the ripples in a stream, will begin to reach those who are searching, and will make a huge difference in untold lives.
Watch our right side bar during June Awareness Month as throughout the month we add posts about many aspects of Myasthenia Gravis.
- Learn something about myasthenia gravis.
- See What is Myasthenia Gravis? to add to your understanding.
- See Resources for MG if you yearn to learn for more.
- Tell another person about myasthenia gravis.
- After that, go to the bottom of the INSPIRATION page on this site and make some excitement….write:
“I DID IT” in the comments.
- You rock! You are awesome!!
You can make a difference. Thank you!!!
Thank you…you’ve made my heart sing!
Please, SHARE THIS SITE ...
others can learn by reading what you have discovered… a site solely for awareness of Myasthenia Gravis.
Art credit, iris garden: Tatiana Mitrushova on etsy
Iris = Wisdom and HOPE
Thirty days to raise awareness (c) 2021 Judith Allen Shone